In a profession where the achievements of the firm are only equal to the quality of its people, LRS Architects stands out. If you thrive in a culture of reliability, honesty and respect, we want to meet you.
What are we looking for?
Soft skills we look for in employees:
- The ability to jump in quickly and collaboratively
- A personality that obtains and retains the respect of colleagues and clients
- Humility and a passion for teaching their craft
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- A commitment to design excellence
What will you be doing here?
- Mentor project staff and review team member’s work
- Collaborate with clients on design and details of the project
- Oversee design detailing and refinement
- Coordinate working drawings
- Coordinate with project consultants
- Assist in the production of the documents of services in various phases from pre-design through construction contract administration.
- Communicate with project staff to ensure coordination and accuracy of architectural documents.
- Communication with Project Manager in understanding maintaining project fees to ensure profitability.
- Ability to follow instructions, schedule and complete tasks on time.
- Implements applicable office systems for proficient and efficient delivery of project services.
- Ability to learn and strives toward professional growth.
Essential credentials include:
- 10+ years of architecture experience
- License to practice architecture
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience in Multifamily projects
- Design sensibilities and construction document skills
- Knowledge of building systems and detailing
- Proven communication skills with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Project Consultant coordination skills
Voted one of the Top Work Places in Oregon, LRS Architects offers a generous benefits package, respects our staff’s work life balance and has a fun work environment (ask about Thirsty Thursday, hula hoop breaks and yoga on the roof deck). Our broad portfolio spans over 40 years and includes architecture, interiors, and planning work for housing, commercial, retail, office, hospitality, and civic. We offer the collective experience of over 120 brilliant people, including 6 in our Shanghai, China Office. www.lrsarchitects.com
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and URL/Portfolio to Calista Fitzgerald at email@example.com. No phone calls please.