In a profession where the achievements of the firm are only equal to the quality of its people, LRS Architects stands out. If you thrive in a culture of reliability, honesty and respect, we want to meet you.
What are we looking for?
Soft skills we look for in employees:
- The ability to jump in quickly and collaboratively
- A personality that obtains and retains the respect of colleagues and clients
- Humility and a passion for teaching their craft
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- A commitment to design excellence
What will you be doing here?
- Managing projects valued over $10 million
- Main point of contact for projects.
- Ensure that project conforms to contractual agreement with the client.
- Maintain on-going, positive, and productive client relationships. Is aware of and helps to articulate and achieve the client’s goals and objectives.
- Participate in the selection of the project engineers, architects, and team members.
- Manage and coordinate project between client, LRS project staff, sub-consultants, and authorities having jurisdiction.
- Manage project fees to ensure profitability.
- Manage invoicing and timely collections per contractual agreement.
- Manage project schedule to ensure completion within allocated period of time.
- Ensure that the project needs are satisfied by effectively managing project staff and resources.
- Organize and establishes project files. Ensures final project closeout is complete.
- Manage overall project design program, budget, and quality, relating to design.
- Manage and ensure production of construction documents meet standard of care as provided by other professional firms proving similar services in the area.
- Ensure quality assurance process and controls have been performed.
- Ensure the project conforms to the contract during construction by direct oversight of construction or oversight of another staff providing direct oversight.
- Ability to learn and strives toward professional growth.
Essential credentials include:
- Architectural license
- 15+ years of related experience as an architectural project manager
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience in Multifamily projects
- Design sensibilities and construction document skills
- Excels at client, staff, and consultant communication.
- Effectively delegates responsibilities and tasks to complete services provided to meet project deliverables
Voted one of the Top Work Places in Oregon, LRS Architects offers a generous benefits package, respects our staff’s work life balance and has a fun work environment (ask about Thirsty Thursday, hula hoop breaks and yoga on the roof deck). Our broad portfolio spans over 40 years and includes architecture, interiors, and planning work for housing, commercial, retail, office, hospitality, and civic. We offer the collective experience of over 120 brilliant people, including 6 in our Shanghai, China Office. www.lrsarchitects.com
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and URL/Portfolio to Calista Fitzgerald at email@example.com. No phone calls please.