The Albert Mixed-use Apartments are an urban in-fill project along the newly reinvigorated N. Williams corridor. Consisting of 72 units of workforce housing on the second through fourth floors, the Albert also provides 5,000 SF of retail and common space on the ground floor areas as well as 57 car, 38 bike and 3 motorcycle parking spaces, 1 dedicated car-share vehicle space, 4 electric vehicle charging stations, and an automated parking system. This project has achieved LEED® Gold certification.
Key sustainability elements include:
- An estimated 35% reduction of potable water usage.*
- An estimated 31% annual energy savings.*
- A solar domestic hot water system and a photovoltaic system are expected to generate the equivalent of 14% of the building’s annual energy consumption.
- A well insulated building envelope, including a rain screen system, that creates a better indoor living environment.
- More than 90% of the construction waste generated on site was diverted from a landfill.